|A native of Southern California and the Inland Empire, Gary Montgomery attended Princeton University where he was a 4-year member of the varsity football team. Following law school, Gary joined Thompson & Colegate as an associate in March 1995 and became a partner in January 2003. Mr. Montgomery handles all aspects of civil litigation in the referenced practice-areas. Gary is also a member of the Board(s) of Directors for the Association of Southern California Defense Counsel and the Greater Riverside Chambers of Commerce, Downtown Business Council. He is also a member of the esteemed Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel, and a former member of the UCR Athletic Association Board of Directors.
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Riverside County Barristers Association
- State Bar of California.
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel (Member 1995-Present; Board of Directors 2009-Present)
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel (Member 2013-Present)
- Director, Greater Riverside Chambers of Commerce, Downtown Business Council (Member 2008-Present; V.P. of Economic Development-2014; V.P. of Community Development-2013; V.P. of Membership & Finance-2012)
- BA, Princeton University, Economics 1989
- JD, Pepperdine University School of Law 1993
- U.S. District Court, California, 1993
(Central and Southern Divisions)